DelveInsight launched its new report on Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Epidemiology Forecast to 2030.
A chronic skin condition featuring lumps in places such as the armpits or groin.
The skin lesions develop as a result of inflammation and infection of sweat glands.
This condition features pea- to marble-sized lumps under the skin that can be painful and tend to enlarge and drain pus. They usually occur where skin rubs together, such as in the armpits, groin and buttocks.
Medication, corticosteroid injections and sometimes surgery can help manage symptoms.
DelveInsight’s ‘Hidradenitis Suppurativa Epidemiology Report 2030’ delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hidradenitis Suppurativa epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
“The total prevalent population of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 7MM was found to be 6,851,308 in 2017.”
Scope of the report:
1. The Hidradenitis Suppurativa epidemiology report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes
2. The HS Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of HS in the 7MM.
3. The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of HS in 7MM.
4. The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM
5. The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs
Request for a free sample copy of the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hidradenitis-suppurativa-epidemiology
1. 11-Year Forecast of Hidradenitis Suppurativa epidemiology
2. 7MM Coverage
3. Total Diagnosed prevalent Cases of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
4. Diagnosed Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Gender-specific, Age-specific, Stage-specific Incidence
5. Treated cases of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
3. SWOT Analysis: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
4. Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Overview at a Glance
6. Disease Overview: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-wise Epidemiology of HS in the 7MM
11. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.