(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Hidradenitis Suppurativa market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Hidradenitis Suppurativa market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Hidradenitis Suppurativa market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic illness characterized by swollen, painful lesions, occurring in the armpit (axillae), groin, anal, and breast regions. This disease occurs due to blockade of hair follicles and secondary infection and sometimes inflammation of certain
sweat glands (apocrine glands). It is a progressive disease where single boil-like, pus-filled abscesses become hard lumps, then painful, deep-seated, often inflamed clusters of lesions with chronic seepage. HS can be extremely painful and debilitating, but it is rarely life threatening. It only occurs when the bacterial infection leads to an overwhelming systemic infection in an individual with a
weakened immune system. The symptoms of HS ranges from mild to severe.
Request For- Free Sample Page
The Hidradenitis Suppurativa epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current Hidradenitis Suppurativa patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
- Epidemiology studies conducted for the US and Europe mentioned the prevalence rate in the range of 0.2% to 4%. As per our analysis, we have observed that the overall estimated prevalence for HS is 1% in the US. Similar findings have been observed in case of the Europe epidemiology studies.. However, most of the studies have mentioned the limitations like possibility of mild cases not reported and there is average diagnostic delay around 7 years. Hence, when mild cases are also included, estimated prevalence is around 1% which is cited by most of the studies.
- According to DelveInsight estimates most of the HS cases remain under diagnosed, the diagnosed prevalent population of HS in Seven major markets was 1,210,785 cases in 2017 which is anticipated to increase by 2030.
Main player are covered which are given below-
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Biopharma
Drugs which are used that all are given below-
- Cosentyx (secukinumab)
1. Executive Summary: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
2. SWOT Analysis: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
3. Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
4. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 2017
4.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 2030
5. Disease Overview: Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Country-wise Epidemiology of HS in the 7MM
8. Current Treatment Practices
9. Patient Journey of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
10. Unmet Needs
11. Key Endpoints in Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Clinical Trials
12. Marketed Drugs
12.1. Humira: AbbVie
13. Emerging Therapies
14. Attribute Analysis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Therapies
15. Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS): 7 Major Market Analysis
15.1. Key Findings
15.2. Market Size of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 7MM
15.3. Market Size by therapies of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in 7MM
16. Market Outlook: 7MM
16.1. United States Market Size
16.1.1. Total Market size of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
16.1.2. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market by Therapies
17. EU-5 Countries
18.1. Total Market size of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
18.2. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market by Therapies
19. Market Access and Reimbursement Scenario of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Therapies
20. Market Drivers
21. Market Barriers
22.2. Report Methodology
24. DelveInsight Capabilities
25. About DelveInsight
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market
- To understand the future market competition in the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hidradenitis Suppurativa in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Hidradenitis Suppurativa market
- To understand the future market competition in the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.